Sunday, March 1, 2009

My purpose through this blog

Praise and Glory be to Allah, The Almighty, The Lord of The worlds. I testify that there is no diety worthy of worship but Allah, He is Al-Ahad, None can be associated with Him, and I testify that Muhammed is the last Messenger of Allah, and Allah's slave, Sallallahu alaihiwassalam.

In the Name of Allah, The Exalted...

Alhamdulillah, finally the time has come for this dream of mine (to start this blog) to be fulfilled into action. I ask Allah for constant guidance, confidence and enthusiasm in keeping up this blog in a way that will inshAllah, benefit me, and then benefit my family, friends and anyone who happens to stop by, inshAllah. I ask Allah Subhanahu watha'ala in purifying my intentions always, and especially while starting this blog. I ask Allah SWT, to exclude me from among those who enjoin righteousness, while not practising it themselves.

"Do you enjoin righteousness on humanity and forget to practice it yourselves? While you recite the Scripture ! Have you then no sense??"(2:44)

I ask Allah SWT, to accept this as an ibadah, as I do not have any a'maal (good deeds) accepted without His Mercy and Blessings. I ask Allah to make my strive for jannah, more consistent, more steadfast, more sincere.

I would like to thank my very special friend Shayistha, whom I have never met, but is my sister in Islam, who encouraged me to start this blog without further procrastination. I would like to thank my parents for everything they have done for me, and made me the person I am today. i would like to thank my husband for his encouragement whenever I want to do something good. May Allah reward them all abundantly, with nothing less than Jannathul Firdaws...aameen...

May Allah SWT make us all successful in the Eternal Hereafter, aameen....and for that, LET'S ALL STRIVE WITH UTMOST SINCERITY AND STEADFASTNESS FOR JANNAH...INSHALLAHU THA'ALA!!! And this is the purpose of my blog inshAllah

"O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the cause of Allah, you cling heavily to the earth Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world compared to the Hereafter." (9:38)

I request whoever happens to stop by, to leave sincere comments, honest opinions and advice, and correct me when wrong. May Allah forgive us all for our shortcomings inshAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment