Monday, March 2, 2009

Remembrance of Allah SWT

Abu Huraira Radhiyallahu anh reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.

Sahih Muslim: Kitab Al-Dhikr

Lesson:
-Allah SWT is The Most Merciful.
-Here, in this duniya, Allah has provided us with all blessings. Imagine even a second without breathable oxygen, water, protection & shelter etc. And His greatest blessing to mankind, Guidance of the Quran, and Guidance through our intelligence (fitrah), And guidance through His signs of his creations.
-All He wants for us is good, so that we may be successful in The Hereafter.
-For this eternal success, He SWT wants us to worship Him alone and submit to Him, and follow the teachings of Our beloved Messenger Sallallahu alaihi wassalam.
-Allah is The Most Generous; just weigh His Blessings and Mercy of this world on one scale, and on the other, a believer's a'mal and emaan. And still better, this worship of Allah will bring peace to our hearts and minds, and we will be granted Eternal Paradise. And its all just for this limited short period of time, that we please Allah for.

No comments:

Post a Comment