In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious. The Most Merciful
وَالْعَصْرِ - إِنَّ الإِنسَـنَ لَفِى خُسْرٍ - إِلاَّ الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّـلِحَـتِ وَتَوَاصَوْاْ بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْاْ بِالصَّبْرِ
1. By Al-`Asr
2. Verily, man is in loss
3. Except those who believe and do righteous deeds, and recommend one another to the truth, and recommend one another to patience.
The four characteristics required to be exempt from those who are at loss are:
- Those who believe in their hearts about the Oneness of Allah, and in the Unseen, and in the qadr (decree) of Allah SWT, and submit with their hearts to Allah completely
- Those who do righteous deeds with limbs and the actions of a believer.
- Those who recommend one another to the truth means to perform acts of obedience and avoid the forbidden things.
- Those who recommend the patience of sticking to the truth by perseverance and struggle against shaytan, and patience with the plots, the evils, and the harms of those who harm people because they are commanding them to do good and forbidding them from evil.
And Allah knows best.